As we have already solved this bunch of answers : CodyCross Group 28 Puzzle 3, we will provide you the list of puzzles related to this group in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics.
Group 28 Puzzle 3 CodyCross Cheats :
- A case that is tried in court for a second time
- A mechanical piece of equipment
- Bush, the son, got this Iraqi dictator
- Cephalopod with eight arms and two rows of suckers
- Failure to attend a class
- He painted The Three Dancers
- Lower part of the ear with large blood supply
- Members of LDS church
- Ornamentally cut shrubs
- People lacking in courage
- Place where foods are put into containers
- Popular fish in the U.S.
- Samurai sacred rules
- Several shrubs, honeysuckle
- The most grumbling of the Marx brothers
- Using the voice to produce musical tones
Next group of puzzles’s answers is just here : Group 28 Puzzle 4 CodyCross
Thank You for visiting CodyCross Cheats.