As we have already solved this bunch of answers : CodyCross Group 476 Puzzle 3, we will provide you the list of puzzles related to this group in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics.
Group 476 Puzzle 3 CodyCross Cheats :
- A lizard without legs that looks like a snake
- Castle setting of Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- Country once led by a ruler named Pol Pot
- Head of the hive
- Male vendors
- Official summer sport of Canada
- Old-fashioned and literary name for a pickpocket
- Ovum served sunny side up or over easy
- The tiny tribe of pirates met by Moana and Maui
- Wool garment that can button up
Next group of puzzles’s answers is just here : Group 476 Puzzle 4 CodyCross
Thank You for visiting CodyCross Cheats.